I just realized I haven't blogged in quite a while. Development has slowed down a bit this week due to being sick for an extended period. Kind of feeling like I'd die-sick.
Anyway, we've got 3 new internal APIs being added to version 9. One is for GDI+, which supports some of the plugins we've internalized that used GDI+ and .net framework. They no longer use the .net framework, and rely on the new internal GDI+ layer.
A second API supports AVI and DWA files. We aren't currently using it, but it should come in real handy in the days to come.
And the third is a new keyframing class that simplifies and unifies the use of keyframes. It should come in real handy. This should prove interesting if I'm able to stay lucid over the next few weeks.
We also recently integrated Twain support and fixed several bugs.
This morning I consolidated some spare parts into a working netbook, so I have a spare machine again. It was my Linix box until it croaked a few weeks ago. Lost my Linux and Windows 8 though, so I'm flying blind as far as Linux support goes right now. We had plenty of time to outline what needed to be done, so we're just doing that.